The Site(s) are strictly prohibited for anyone under the age of 13 (thirteen). If You are between the ages 13 (thirteen) and 17 (seventeen), You are strictly prohibited from Using the Site(s) unless under supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the TERMS.
We reserve the exclusive right to change the TERMS from time-to-time without transmitting any notice to You. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review these TERMS periodically to familiarize Yourself with any additions, revisions, or modifications that We may have made to these TERMS. Your continued use of this site after such additions, revisions, or modifications will constitute Your acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE ADDITIONS, REVISIONS, OR MODIFICATIONS THAT WE MAY HAVE MADE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST CEASE USING THE SITE(S) IMMEDIATELY.
If You are accessing the Site(s) on behalf of any individual or organization, You warrant and represent that You have the authority to bind the individual or organization to these TERMS. Therefore, the individual and organization automatically agree to indemnify You and JoyAmaze™ for violation of these TERMS.
Should there be any conflict or inconsistency between these TERMS and any other terms that appear on the Site(s), these TERMS will govern.
From time-to-time, JoyAmaze™ may hold sweepstakes, contest and other promotions on the Site(s). The sweepstakes, contest and promotions may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest and promotions and may have certain restriction and/or eligibility requirements. Prior to entering the sweepstakes, contest and/or promotions, it is Your responsibility to read those separate rules carefully whether or not Your participation, registration or entry will be counted as valid or invalid. It is also to determine the sponsor’s requirement of You in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest and promotions.
Privacy of User
No Medical Advice
All JoyAmaze™ products are considered as beverages. Despite being added with adaptogenic plant extracts, the products are not USFDA approved and therefore, are NOT health supplements. However the herbs used by JoyAmaze™ did received approval from USFDA. The information we provided in all Our web sites, or provided at Your request is for general information purposes only. We DO NOT give information and DO NOT sell products for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any illness or disease. You must consult Your personal physician or health care specialist should You have any question or worries regarding Your health.
JoyAmaze™ Terms of Sale and Services
Please refer JoyAmaze™ Terms of Sale and Services carefully. The policy is located at (insert link) and governs all sales and services from JoyAmaze™ online shop, shop.joyamaze.com. The terms, conditions and policies are applicable to Your purchase of JoyAmaze™ products from the online store. By purchasing products through Our online store, You automatically agree to be bound by and accept the Terms of Sale and Services. The Terms of Sale and Services are subject to change without any notice at any time, in Our sole discretion. Each time prior to making a purchase, You should review the Terms of Sale and Services carefully.
All products displayed on shop.joyamaze.com are quoted based in U.S Dollar (USD). JoyAmaze™ reserve the right to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on Our online shop without prior notice and without incurring any obligation. Please refer JoyAmaze™ 14-day Return and Refund Policy (insert link) for additional information that related to purchases made through Our online shop.
Shipping and Handling Restriction and Limitation
When a customer placed an order, the item(s) will be shipped to an address provided by the customer as long as the shipping address is compliant with the shipping restriction stated in the JoyAmaze™ Shipping and Handling Policy which can be access in Our online store. All purchases from the online store are made in accordance with a shipment contract. Therefore, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the online store shift to You upon delivery of the item(s) to the shipping company. It is Your responsibility to file any claims with carriers for damaged and/or loss of shipment(s). Please refer JoyAmaze™ Shipping and Handling Policy (insert link) or JoyAmaze™ Terms of Sale and Services (insert link) for additional information that related to the shipment of purchases made through Our online store.
Grant of Personal License and Restriction of Use
JoyAmaze™ grants You a non-exclusive, restricted personal license to access and use the Site(s) on the condition that You complied with all the terms and policies stated in the Site(s). You are not allowed to transfer or share Your right to access or use of the Site(s).
You are given a restricted, non-exclusive right to create TEXT hyperlinks to the Site(s) for noncommercial purposes only. However the links must never position JoyAmaze™ in a negative, false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the site where the link is created or posted does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is harassing, offensive or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
Without Our written consent:
i. You are NOT ALLOWED to use JoyAmaze™ logo or other proprietary graphics to link to Your site or other Web site;
ii. create frame or create a browser or border around any JoyAmaze™ trademark, logo or other proprietary information which included without limitation the images found at the Site(s), the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site(s).
Responsible Use, Conduct and Restriction
By visiting Our Site(s) and accessing the online Resources which may include without limitation; information, Resources, services, products, and tools We provide for You, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), You agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended that is permitted by:
(i) The terms listed in these TERMS
(ii) Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, You understand and agree that:
- In order to participate in certain transaction in Our Site(s) and/or to access Our Resources, You may be required to provide certain information about Yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the User account registration process, or as part of Your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information You provide will always be accurate, truthful, correct, and up-to-date.
- You can only create one account. The confidentiality of login information for the account You use to access Our Resources are under Your responsibility to maintain. Accordingly, all activities whether it is permissible or impermissible that occur under Your account are under Your responsibility. Therefore, You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of Your password and for keeping restricted access to internet-connected device(s) that You use to access Our Site(s). Should You access Our Site(s) Using public computer(s) or computer(s) and/ or device(s) that is/are accessed by multiple individuals, it is Your responsibility to exercise all precaution to ensure Your confidential information related to the access of Our Resources is protected.
- You must promptly alert JoyAmaze™ if You come across or otherwise suspect any breach of security relating to the Site(s).
- Accessing or attempting to access any or all of Our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means are strictly prohibited. You are only allowed to access Our Resources through the means provided by JoyAmaze™.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with Our Resources is strictly prohibited. This may include, but without limitations the servers and/or networks to which Our Resources are located or connected.
- Even though Our Resources may or may not be labeled with SM, TM or ® symbols, any attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell Our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- Should You conduct any unauthorized activities, it is Your sole responsibility for any consequences, losses, or damages that We may, directly or indirectly incur due to the activities, as explained above, and which may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We provide various open communication tools on Our Site(s) or linked to the Site(s), such as blog comments, blog posts, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that while generally We do pre-screen or monitor the content posted by Users (hereafter referred to as “User Content”) of these various communication tools, however if You choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to Our web site, then it is Your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, You agree that You will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any User Content that is:
- Illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any JoyAmaze™ employees or representatives.
We have the right at Our sole discretion to remove any User Content that, We feel in Our judgment does not comply with these TERMS, along with any content that We feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If You post content that We choose to remove, You hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against Us.
- We do not assume any liability for any User Content posted by You or any other third party users of Our Site(s). However, any content posted by You using any open communication tools on Our Site(s), provided that it does not violate or infringe on any third party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of JoyAmaze™, and as such, gives Us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as We see fit. This only refers and applies to User Content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use Our Resources.
- JoyAmaze™ and its Users may provide third-party links in Our Site(s) or social pages run by JoyAmaze™ as a convenience to You, but the inclusion of the link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by JoyAmaze™ of any site or any information contained therein. The third-party web site(s) are not under the control of JoyAmaze™, therefore when You visit those web site(s) via the links or embedded content, You should understand that Our terms and policies no longer govern and that the terms and policies of those third party web site(s) will now apply. JoyAmaze™ is not responsible for any embedded content or the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such web site(s). You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which You navigate from Our Site(s).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JoyAmaze™ and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these TERMS or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to Your account incurred by You or any other person using Your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which We are entitled to indemnification under these TERMS. In such event, You shall provide Us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Us.
Limitation of Warranties
Technical inaccuracies or typographical errors may be present in the information featured on Our Site(s). The products, information, materials and services We provided on the Site(s) are on an “AS IS” basis that is without separate or additional conditions, warranties or terms. You may return or exchange JoyAmaze™ products according to the policies stated in JoyAmaze™ Terms of Sale and Services. Likewise, JoyAmaze™ disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the Site(s) and the information, content and materials contained therein, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
For online products display, JoyAmaze™ make all effort to ensure accuracy of each product attribute such as but not limited to color and packaging designs. The color that a User sees however depends on the internet-connected device(s) the User uses. Therefore We cannot guarantee the device(s) will display the color accurately.
Some of the information contained in and/or through Our Site(s) is related to plant science, health and wellness. They are just for general information purposes only. You should never use any or all of the information as substitute for the advice provided by Your personal physician or professional health-care provider. You should never use the information in and/or through the Site(s) including, but not limited to, any or all information that may be provided on and/or through the Site(s) by healthcare professionals or nutritionists employed by or contracting with JoyAmaze™ for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding functional aspects of the beverages have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all online products information and description and/ or products packaging prior to use and seek advice from personal physician or professional health-care provider if You have any doubt.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, You expressly understand and agree that any claim against Us shall be limited to the amount You paid, if any, for use of products and/or services.
JoyAmaze™ will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by You as a result of using Our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
You understand and agree that no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by You from JoyAmaze™ or through any Resources We provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these TERMS.
All content and materials available on JoyAmaze™ are the intellectual property of JoyAmaze Inc., unless otherwise stated. They are including but not limited to text, graphics, Web site name, code, images and logos, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically given written authorization by JoyAmaze™.
Termination of Use
As a User, You are free to suspend or terminate Your own account. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through Your account prior to suspension or termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice. Likewise, You agree that We may, at Our sole discretion, suspend or terminate Your access to all or part of Our Web Site(s) and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of any or all terms and policies that govern the Site(s). Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating Your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, Your right to use the Resources We provide will immediately cease, and We reserve the right to remove or delete any information that You may have on file with Us, including any account or login information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Our Site(s); joyamaze.com and shop.joyamaze.com are controlled by JoyAmaze Inc. They can be accessed by Users from Unites States. By accessing Our Web Site(s), You agree to obey the statutes and laws of Our state i.e. the Laws of the State of California, disregard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of these Site(s) and the purchase of any products or services through this Site; shop.joyamaze.com
Furthermore, any action to enforce these TERMS and/or the Site(s) shall be brought in the federal or state courts of California. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or forum non conveniens to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, JOYAMAZE™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This document was last updated on November 20, 2014